Friday 4 July 2014

Family Visit


Last week my mom, aunt and grandma came to visit me in Ottawa! It was wonderful because I hadn't seen them in over two months and I was able to show them around the city. I gave them a tour of Parliament which I really enjoyed because they got to really see and understand what I do as a Parliamentary Guide. 

While they were here we also went to the Delegation of Ismaili Imamat, explored the Byward Market, Elgin Street and the Glebe, and took a day trip to Wakefield. We also discovered my favourite new clothing store in Ottawa: http://milkshop.ca/

We tried many new restaurants including: Maxwell's Bistro, Mambo, the Glebe's FarmTeam Cookhouse, Vittoria Trattoria, and Oh So Good. 

It was so great to see them and I can't believe this means I am halfway through my summer in Ottawa!


No comments:

Post a Comment